TÉrminos y condiciones para Kioskos de servicios o comidas.
Thank you for your participation in AVIVA ORLANDO at Cranes Roost Park. Please follow the rules and procedures, so that everyone has an opportunity to have a successful event.
Terms and Conditions
* A General Liability Certificate listing: the City of Altamonte Springs, Emerson International and Iglesia Cristiana Hispana (Discipulos de Cristo) Norte de Orlando as additional insured is required. The COI should also show automobile liability and workers compensation, if applicable. Certificates listing the City only as certificate holder does not insure the City and will not be accepted. The City must receive appropriate provider insurance certificates no later 5 days prior to the event.
***Please note that vendors may be disqualified from vendor participation if the proper insurance is not submitted and approved by the City. It is for that reason, that AVIVA ORLANDO event coordinators are requesting all vendors to submit the insurance no later than October 5, 2018.
Vendor must register and pay the appropriate fees with AVIVA ORLANDO event coordinators on or by October 5, 2018.
- Vendor needs to also provide AVIVA ORLANDO event coordinators the following information: power needed, amount of space needed, cooking methods and tent dimensions on or by October 5, 2018.
- Vendors are to provide their own tables and chairs. You also have the option of renting City equipment. If so, please contact the City of Altamonte Springs Events Management at (407) 571-8858 for details.
- Food and drink vendors must display the products being sold and a price list visible to all attendees.
- A copy of your occupational license and pertinent licenses must be displayed at your location.
- Food vendors must have a tent covering all prepared food. Tents cannot be larger than 19’x19’. Larger tents require an additional inspection and permit which the vendor must obtain in advance from the City’s Building and Life Safety office. Fees will be assessed where applicable.
- All trash and litter must be containerized and your area must be kept clear of garbage. Trash must be placed in plastic bags and tied off when full. All boxes must be broker down and stacked. Small debris may be pushed or moved to the street area for mechanical removal. Bags and similar materials to be disposed of, should be left at designated sites for pick up by the clean-up crew prior to leaving the site. Booths will be monitored during and after the event to ensure that all trash is removed.
- The vehicle curfew is as follows: You will set up your booth between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. All drivers must present a Vehicle Pass for event site access. No vehicles will be allowed into the event area between 2:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 27, 2018. All vendors must depart the event area by 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 27, 2018.
- Vendor is liable for all damages caused by vendor for any reason whatsoever.
- Vendor is responsible for bringing its own water hose, nozzle and extension cords.
- ***Most vendor pedestals are equipped with (2) 20 amp power outlets on each side of the pedestal and (1) hose bib. Some pedestals have (1) 30 amp outlet on one side and (2) 20 amp outlets on the opposite side. You may examine the site map for specific locations.
- Oil/Grease: Any oil/grease must be removed from the site by the vendor. No waste may be discharged anywhere in Cranes Roost Park. Vendor is subject to the applicable laws and fines, which apply for violating these laws.
- Vendors are prohibited from providing glass drinking containers or plates.
- If balloons are part of your vendor décor, they cannot be let go.
- Light poles, park structures and/or landscaping are prohibited from being used to hang banners, lights, decorations, etc.
- Tape is prohibited from being used to hang signs, banners, etc. to any park structure or equipment.
- Stickers, gum and chocolate are not allowed to be distributed to attendees.
- Sewage: Sewage is NOT provided. Grey water MUST be captured, contained and removed from site. This is the responsibility of the food vendor.
- Fire: If you are cooking with electric, charcoal, gas or grease in your area, BRING A CERTIFIED FIRE EXTINGUISHER. If you are grilling with charcoal, you must remove the coals at the end of the day. Do not leave them in the park.
- Whenever Cranes Roost Boulevard is closed for an event, the City’s ordinance #1590-08 states that there are NO PETS ALLOWED in the park.
- Inspections: The Park Manager and the City’s Code Enforcement Department will be conducting inspections regularly during the event to ensure vendor compliance.