INFORMACIÓN PARA EL DÍA DEL EVENTO / AUSPICIADORES Y EXHIBIDORES
Thank you for your participation in AVIVA ORLANDO at Cranes Roost Park. Please follow these rules and procedures, so that everyone has an opportunity to have a successful event.
- Arrive between 8:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. via Cranes Roost Blvd. from SR 436 heading north into the park. If you arrive after vendor load-in time limit (2:00 p.m.) you must enter through the access drive behind Café Murano and will not be permitted to drive on Cranes Roost Blvd. for setup.
- Vendor entrance into the venue is at the corner of Cranes Roost Blvd. & Uptown Blvd., there will be security at the barricade allowing those with a vehicle pass to enter. Once past the barricade, you will be directed to your booth space by an event coordinator stationed inside the venue (not the barricade security officer).
- Cranes Roost Blvd. is one way (East) during the load-in and strike. Please exit the roadway through the access drive to the west of Café Murano.
- Please do not block the roadway; you may unload your materials, park your vehicle and return to set up your space so that other vendors also have access.
- All vehicles must be off the road by 2:00 p.m. Your booth space should be set up and ready to go by 3:00 p.m. when the event is scheduled to start.
- You may park your vehicle in the back lot behind Altamonte Lakeside Office Park, in the Altamonte Mall Parking Garage or Uptown parking lots. There will be no parking in front of the Lakeside Office Park; this is a tow away zone during this event.
- You may only sell or distribute items that were listed on your Vendor Application (including water, food or gifts not approved by Event staff in advance).
- You may not have audio of any kind at your booth as this disrupts the concert.
- During event hours (3:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.), you may come and leave by using the access driveway behind Lakeside Office Park (access is to Festival Drive). You must have your Vehicle Pass to re-enter as there will be security on duty.
- Please do not begin breakdown of your booth until the end of the event at 9:00 p.m. At the close of the event and once the public has cleared, you will be given the OK to begin driving on the roadway for breakdown and removal of your booth materials.